BANK OF AMERICA TOWER
EVERYTHING YOU NEED IS RIGHT HERE
Bank of America Tower is a contemporary interpretation of classic skyscraper architecture, at once both iconic and at the cutting edge of modern office amenities.
- Parking deck providing 3,104 parking spaces with four levels of executive parking
- Pedestrian bridge crossing Church Street at 5th floor, providing direct access
- Entry plaza off of Tryon Street offering casual gathering and dining spaces in both the sun and shade
- Thirty-four x sixty-six-foot video wall that can be viewed from the Lawn in the Entry Plaza
- Retail-lined mid-block pedestrian promenade connecting Bank of America on Mint Street
- Third floor fitness center
- Modern office amenities
- Crowned with its signature 100-foot tall translucent glass pyramid that is internally illuminated with color-changing LED lighting.
- Typical floor height of 14’-0” with typical ceiling height of 10’-0”